Counselling is a corporative connection which provide facilities to build up an expected behavioral change within the client.
Objectives of the counselling
- Solving the personal development matters and the specific matters.
- Taking decisions.
- Facing scandals.
- Promoting the positive thinking and stimulating the knowledge.
- Regulating the emotion regarding internal mental problems.
- Building up interpersonal connection gaining targets.
- Assisting to gain more pleasurable and effective experiences about the life.
- Promoting self-confidence and self -dignity
- Regarding values, human resources and selection.
- Assisting for a new vision about the life.
- Promoting the future generation with good mental fitness
Activities of the counselling section
- Identifying the students with special needs in the primary section and stimulating them.
- Conducting special counselling seminars for the students of grade 6-9
- Conducting awareness making programmes for the addicts due to technical equipments such as computer and television.
- Organizing necessary programmes to develop literacy of the students.
- Socializing the drug addicted students.
- Organizing special counseling programmes for the teachers.
- Conducting medical clinics.
- Carrying out mental exercises.
- Disaster counseling (tension,loneliness,stress).
- Counseling for professional matters.
- Counseling for the sorrow of separation.
- Planning remedial programmers to enhance the interconnection between the school and the community.