Pro Utilitate Hormin
St. John Ambulance – Sri Lanka
National Kitty Program
For safety and protection child’s leadership.
To build up a younger generation for the service of human kind by developing the attitudes skills and values and having the capability to face the challenges, changes and hardship in the day to day life by enabling them to have a total personality is the mission of the kitty program of St.John Ambulance.
1. To develop the knowledge in first aid and improve the discipline in children.
2. Intensive disaster management.
3. Leadership development.
4. Developing in trial health habits.
5. Improve the communication skills.
6. To safe guard others and one’s own safety.
7. Value the traditional thinking and life styles.
8. Develop group work and self discipline.
9. To develop personal talents, skills and admire the others.
10.Improve environmental friendliness
11.To make familiar with a thifty lifestyle.
12.To step on to the adult hood through a pleasant childhood and up healthy adults.
Permission gained for the Program
1. Assigned and permission from the St.John’s Ambulance
2. The Circular dated 2007/09/19 numbered SJ/NHQ.07/01 which affected for the all island.
Permission gained form the ministry of education
1. According to circular No:1997/04,3/PPR/PP/134/school/02/08/08 from the letter sub 11 dated NO:1999/05/17 it is recommended as a school’s discipline related activity.
2. In addition from the following numbered letters issued by the Ministry Of Education this permission and supervision has been renewed.
I. Letter dated 09.01.2006 number i1/2/4/7/1/1
II. Through letter dated 17/03/2009 ED/01/12/10/10(V) (in) it is acting parallel to the school’s disaster protecting program. To process the nation program.
III.For safety and protection a child’s leadership -the letter NO: ED/a/05/01/04/58 dated 01/03/2010